Virtual Learning @ TWCA
COVID-19 has forced us to re-imagine our learning environment. Below you will see tools to help you navigate TWCA's learning environment.
JupiterEd is your one stop shop for all information for academics and up-to-date information on COVID-19,
Watch the video to the right to learn how to navigate JupiterEd.
Select the correct campus in JupiterEd
In JupiterEd, we have two campuses:
- The Woodlands Classical (K-5)
- The Woodlands Classical (6-8)
When logging in, please make sure you select the correct campus by selecting the bar below password. See the image to the left.
All math instruction and 7th & 8th grade social studies instruction will be assigned from Pearson Realize.
Watch the video to the left to learn how to navigate Pearson Realize.
All science instruction will be assigned from STEMscopes.
Watch the video to the right to learn how to navigate STEMscopes.
Spalding is our learning program for grades K-2. Spalding teaches students phonemic awareness. Use the tools below to help your students with their phonograms.
Learning Spalding Phonograms with the App
Download the Spalding Phonograms App on to your mobile device.
Search “phonograms spalding”.
Be sure the App has this logo.
- Click Start Phonograms, Lesson 1-26, Phonogram Introduction
- Review phonograms by repeating the sounds
- Focus on precise pronunciation
- Do not drag out sounds or add vowel sounds to the end of consonants
- Once familiar with sounds, advance to Oral Phonogram Review
- Repeat steps 1-3 for Lessons: 27-45, 46-58, and 59-70.
- To practice the phonograms that are causing you difficulty, click Differentiated Practice and select those difficult phonograms.
- Review using Oral Phonogram Review
Study Island can be used for additional tutoring or enrichment for students.
Watch the video to the left to learn how to access your childś Study Island individual learning path.
Core Knowledge is used for our K-6th Grade Social Studies curriculum. Parents can access the Core Knowledge Readers for free. Please see the link below.
Links to Educational Resources
1) Digital library for students age 12 and under: Epic!
2) Vocabulary and Spelling Practice: Spelling City
3) Reading website: https://www.readingrainbow.org
5) Catalogue of free resources for at home learning: RES Website Link
6) Other links covering all subjects for fun: Amazing Educational Resources
7) Free Internet Service Installation link: www.internetessentials.com/
8) Educational Video Tutorials: www.khanacademy.org